Friday, January 09, 2009

Appetizer | Green Mango Salad

This will serve as my first post for the year 2009. I was away for how many days to spend my New Year with my in-laws. So now I'm back to blogging.

Anyway guys, I would like share something here. I'm not going to post difficult recipe's now or the usual dishes that you can see here in my blog. What I'm going to share is an appetizer and I discovered this appetizer when we ate at Gerry's Grill. Yes, it's my first time to try this salad and what can I say but loved it. It's called Green Mango Salad and you can do it yourself because it's so easy to prepare. Here's what you need.

Green Mango Salad

Ingredients:

1 green mango chopped
1 large onion chopped
2 tomatoes chopped
3/4 cup crushed chicharon
Sauteed alamang (Sauteed Small Shrimps)

1. With the tomatoes remove the seeds before chopping.

2. Combine all five ingredients.

3. Add alamang according to taste.

This appetizer is best for fried dishes and grilled recipes.

No comments: